Durga Saptashati Path that is additionally referred to as Hindu deity Mahatmya and Chandi Path is a Hindu religious writing describing the triumph of the immortal Hindu deity over the demon Mahishasura. It’s a part of the Markandeya Purana, written by sage Markandeya.The text contains Saptashata i.e. 700 verses and since of that the complete composition is understood as Durga Saptashati. The seven hundred verses are organized into thirteen chapters. For ritual reading functions variety of subsidiary texts are appended before and when of 700 verses. A ritualistic reading of Durga Saptashati is an element of the Navratri celebrations within the honor of the immortal Durga.
About Durga Saptashati Path
- Saptashati Path is dedicated to Durga Mata/Chandi Mata. Durga saptashati is one of the most powerful remedies for people who find difficulties in finding a job. This puja helps a person to possess a trouble-free life, clearing all the obstacles in the path of success.
This parayan is performed by panditji invoking Durga Mata followed by the chanting of Chandi Maa/ Durga Saptashati/Devi Mahatmayam, and the path is done as per the Shastras.
When to Perform this Durga Saptashati Path?
Navratri, Saptami, Ashtami, Fridays, or any auspicious days compatible with Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Durga Saptashati Path:
- It blesses the person with a happy life by removing all the obstacles and sufferings they come across in their life.
- The planetary influences are voided by performing this path. It reduces the malefic effects of the misplaced planets in the horoscope.
- The ill-effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas, and obstacles get removed from a person’s horoscope by performing this path with total devotion.
Why should you do this puja?
To seek blessings from Mother Durga + achieve fame, success and happiness in daily life.
Significance of Durga Saptashati Path
Durga Saptashati is significant composition to perform Chandi Homan which is one of the most significant Homan done to gain health and to conquer over enemies. Chandi Homa is performed while chanting verses from Durga Saptashati. Total 700 Ahuti i.e. offering to Goddess Durga through sacred fire are made during Chandi Homa.
Durga Saptashati is important composition to perform Chandi Homan that is one among the foremost significant Homans done to achieve health and to overcome over enemies. Chandi Homa is performed whereas vocalizing verses from Durga Saptashati. Total 700 Ahuti i.e. giving to deity Durga through sacred fire are created throughout Chandi Homan.
Benefits of Organizing Durga Saptashati Path
- Protection from evil and removal of obstacles.
- Relief from diseases and long ill health.
No of Pandit(s) : 1 | Path : 1 Path or 9 Path