About Ganesh Pujan
Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, is one of the most revered Gods. Ganesh Puja is usually conducted before any other havans and pujas in order to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers.
When a person is starting any auspicious events like new business, investments, house-warming, getting married, to reduce the malefic effects of Ketu or on their respective birthdays, Ganapathi puja is recommended.
Ganesh Puja is performed by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the Ganapathi puja to receive his blessings.
When to Perform Ganesh Puja?
Ganapathi Puja is performed during the Brahma Muhurth and during all other auspicious times. The date can be fixed according to one’s nakshatra and the yoga, nakshatra, and thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Ganesh Puja:
Bestows one with intelligence and wisdom.
Removes and helps to overcome obstacles and hurdles one may face in life.
Ensures good fortune, harmony, and prosperity in one’s family.
Book Pandit for Ganesh Puja & Havan. All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Panditji. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Benefits of Ganesh Puja
- Worshipping Ganapati brings luck in one’s professional and personal life.
- Ganapati is additionally worshipped to achieve knowledge and wisdom.
- Worshiping Ganapati 1st assures you purification of the place and also the minds of the devotees.
- Ganapati is a Vighanaharta, one who evades all the troubles, obstacles and difficulties in life.
- Helps control the Rajas and Tamas Gunas amongst the worshippers.
No of Pandit(s) : 1 | Duration : 1-2 hrs
There are no reviews yet.