About Akhand Paath of Sri Ram Charit Manas
‘Shri Ram Charitra Manas’ is an epic historical text that represented the triumphs and trials of the lifetime of Lord Rama – the seventh reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. Lord Rama is additionally referred to as ‘Purushottam’ – that means the ‘Supreme Persona’ as he stands for truth, justice, morality and is an epitome example of a perfect son, husband, brother, friend and king. Hence, Akhand Ramayan Paath is usually recited to not solely study Lord Rama’s life however also to find out and imbibe the qualities of the supreme person inside ourselves.
Significance of of Akhand Ramayan Path
‘Shri Ram Charitra Manas’ was written by a Hindu-poet and thinker, Saint Tulsidas Goswami back in sixteenth century, who was a devout follower of Lord Rama. The text was an outline of Ramayana written by Sage Valmiki in Sanskritic language. Akhand Ramayan Paath could be a practice of continuous recital of the whole ‘Shri Ram Charitra Manas’ with none break. the whole text includes seven chapters, i.e. Kaands, that depict completely different stages of Lord Rama’s life.
Benifits of Performing Akhand Ramayan Path
- Bringing in peace, understanding, prosperity and happiness at intervals the family.
- Brings success to new business and ventures.
- Auspicious for alternative new beginnings like coming into a replacement house (Griha Pravesh), wedding ceremonies, Birth of a baby so on.
- Creates a divine atmosphere at the place wherever Akhand Ramayan Paath is recited.
- Induces truth, bravery and morality amongst disciples.
- Provides moksha to soul and rids it from trails of re-birth.
- Prevents damage and danger from evil.
- Protects against health problem.
- Seek blessings of Lord Rama and Lord Hanuman.
No of Pandit(s) : 2-5 | Duration : 24 hrs