Solar Eclipse 2023: Everything you need to know
A Solar eclipse in astrology is one of the most impactful events that not only make the viewers awe-struck but also leaves some majestic effects. People around the globe view the event for its astronomical, scientific, and astrological significance, using safety gears and filters. The details of Solar eclipse 2023 at PujaBooking will give you the list of such events that would occur in the year. You can also read the effects of this event on each zodiac sign. For some, there would be good news, while for many, the event might bring news that they might not like.
Some people believe that the Surya Grahan brings about massive changes in the life of an individual. On the other hand, many people believe that they are optimism-full events and leave an optimistic impression on people. From health and profession to personal life and finances, an eclipse basically is all over your life, causing temporary but sturdy effects.
Solar Eclipse 2023: Types Of Solar Eclipse
Full of significance and importance, Surya Grahan is actually of four different types. But which one will occur in 2023? Moreover, how important it is for the individuals, you can check the details below:
- Total Solar Eclipse: A total eclipse is said to happen when, due to certain orbital movements, the Moon comes in between the Sun and Earth. The Moon because of this alignment completely conceals the radiant light of the Sun, and for a specific period of time, the sunlight does not reach the Earth’s surface. Due to the shadow of the Moon, the darkness is observed during this time. This event is called a total Solar Eclipse.Such eclipses are short and non-long lasting (maximum 8 minutes).
- Partial Solar Eclipse: Such eclipses occur when there is a partial shadow of the Moon on just the penumbral region. In such an event the majority of the Sun’s part is visible. But, depending on the location and situation of the Moon, it might vary.
- Annular Solar Eclipse: This kind of eclipse is a rare one. But a majestic one too! Totally different from the total eclipse, this one is a subdivision of a fragmented eclipse. You may have heard of the Ring of Fire. Well, that is the Annular Solar eclipse for you. It actually occurs when the planet Moon goes through the Sun right from the center.
- Hybrid Solar Eclipse: Second-most rare type of solar eclipse is this one. You can view it when the planet Moon is on the edge of the umbral shadow and almost on the verge of hitting the Earth’s surface. Even though it doesn’t strike the Earth properly, it still comes directly in front of the Sun. First, it takes the form of a total Solar eclipse. However, later, it becomes annular again.
Also Read Horoscope 2023
Solar eclipse 2023: Date, time, and location
In 2023, there will be as many as two solar eclipses. Below is a list of all the solar eclipses that will occur in 2023:
|Type of Solar eclipse||Date||Time||Locations|
|Hybrid Solar eclipse 2023||April 20, 2023||09:46 AM to 9:47 AM||South/East Asia, Pacific Ocean, Australia, Indian Ocean, Antarctica|
|Annular Solar eclipse 2023||October 14, 2023||11:29 PM to 11:34 PM||West in Africa, North America, South America, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean|
Note: The above-mentioned duration is the timing for maximum eclipse
Hybrid Solar Eclipse 2023:
The first Surya Grahan of 2023 will occur in April 2023 in the Aries zodiac sign. It will directly affect the people with the Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn zodiac sign. Along with it, natives with the zodiac sign Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius shall see some significant changes too. The eclipse would be at its peak for 1 minute. However, the detailed list of events is as follows:
Partial Solar eclipse beginning: 07:04 AM Full Solar eclipse beginning: 08:07 AM Maximum hybrid Solar eclipse: 09:46 AM Full eclipse ending: 11:26 AM Partial eclipse ending: 12:29 PM
Annular Solar Eclipse 2023:
The second Solar eclipse of 2023 will be in the Libra zodiac sign on October 14, 2023, and shall cause an impact on the Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn zodiac signs. This Annular Solar eclipse will last for approximately 5 minutes. And the detailed list of events is as follows:
Partial Solar eclipse beginning: 08:33 PM Full Solar eclipse beginning: 09:40 PM Maximum annular Solar eclipse: 11:29 PM Full eclipse ending: 01:18 AM Partial eclipse ending: 02:25 AM
Solar Eclipse 2023: Impact on each zodiac sign
For Aries men and women, the Solar eclipse in 2023 would make them quick about making decisions. However, you might be confused, on the other hand. It would be like you taking one step ahead and getting two steps backward. There are quite some possibilities that you might face troubles in your personal life because of the same. It is highly advisable that you keep yourself in a sane head to find peace.
The Solar eclipse of the year 2023 will offer you a lot. However, there could be some mood swings that might come along with it. Therefore, remember one fact, as much as the impacts are good, they would demand you to keep your calm. Stay away from situations that could make you go irritated. Also, be sure that you keep up the good work and deeds, especially in your professional life.
Also Read Festival Calendar 2023
Effects of the Solar eclipse in 2023 will be more positive than negative for the natives of the Gemini zodiac sign. Financially, you will prosper. However, there are minor chances that you may face issues in your personal life. You must not over-analyze your actions around your partner and keep things under wrap around the period of the eclipse 2023. Also, keep checking your health, as it may sway a little.
As much as you need support from others, you must be there for yourself. For Cancer men and women, the 2023 Surya Grahan will be a period to take some initiative. You will look out for yourself and do things that might involve more of your efforts than others. In all, it will make you independent in the longer course. But, on the other hand, you may face some health problems. Thus, look out for it.
The Solar eclipse of 2023 will make the Leo natives full of compromising and giving nature. You will value people around you, and wrongly assumptions about some people will no longer bother you in your life. Couples might see some otherwise consequences as misunderstandings could be there between them. Mood swings can affect your life, too, as overthinking will be in your life to bother you in an unusual manner. The same could impact your health and well-being. So, watch for any sign of illness.
The eclipse of 2023 won’t be much favorable for Virgo natives. They are likely to see some troubles in your workspace. The same will get reflected in their finances. Moreover, you can also see the impacts of this event on your family and relationships. Chances are high that you may lose your mind over petty things and useless discussions. But that is not like you, right? Therefore, mind your tone, even if you are crazily mad at some wrongdoing.
It might look like your true self is leaving you alone. However, there are likely to be a few pleasant and positive scenarios for you. Financially, you would be motivated and look for the appropriate practices to help it grow. Your charm will help you succeed at work, and you shall create an impactful positive image of yourself in the eyes of your superiors and seniors. However, some downfalls might come for children and people of young age in terms of health.
The Surya Grahan 2023 will be pretty positive for the people with the Scorpio zodiac sign. Both professionally and personally, your decision-making skills will improve. Your gut feeling supports you even in the toughest situations. Financially, too, you will prosper. Those under some lending issues shall get rid of or feel relieved from it. Looking at all the things and events around you, you will make thoughtfully sound decisions for yourself and your family; if we look at the impacts of the eclipse on your personal life.
The event will be great for you financially. It will keep you settled and away from any severe loss or problems. However, we cannot say the same for your professional life. Because of the 2023 solar eclipse, you may become over-confident, which, in turn, could make you do things that can hurt your image at work and ruin connections with your close ones and family. Health, on the other hand, will be in support of you.
The eclipse is here to destabilize you! Yes, you heard it right. Things would become shaky with the event and force you to make compromises and modifications when you least expect it. Also, the Surya Grahan 2023 will give you time to think about other areas of your life. With your world collapsing, the event will be a great time to understand the pressure and work on all the needful and necessary things— both professionally and personally.
Making you more diplomatic than you already are, and the 2023 Solar eclipse will keep you in a sane head most of the time. Along with it, you will also become patient and calm. Financially you will prosper, and good opportunities will be there for you in terms of career and profession. It might not be a good time for your relationship. Thus, remember not to make your relationship any mess and be nice to your partner.
Improvising your personal life, the Surya Grahan of 2023 will be a great time to mend all that you have lost or lack. Make sure you speak well with your partner and discuss things calmly. Professionally it will make you successful. However, there would be hard work that you shall have to do to make things work. In all, the impacts of the Solar eclipse in the year 2023 will somewhat make you introspect yourself.
Solar Eclipse 2023: The don’ts to remember
There are a number of things that you must remember during an eclipse. Some of them you must follow, while others are the ones you must avoid during the eclipse phase:
- You must avoid sleeping during the Solar eclipse duration. This tip is especially for elder and unwell people. It causes malefic effects on the health, as per astrology.
- Furthermore, cooking or eating food must be prohibited too. It can degrade your health and cause trouble for the natives in the long run.
- Doing auspicious tasks like buying property, doing muhurats, etc., must not be done during Solar eclipse 2023. It is likely to lead you to inauspicious and troubles in the long run.
- Ahead, in the list of don’ts, according to astrology, natives must avoid touching or worshiping God. In fact, after the Solar eclipse period, you must wash everything and then offer your prayers.
- The Tulsi plant is considered sacred as per astrology. Therefore, you must avoid watering or touching it during the Solar eclipse timing in 2023.
- Pregnant women must not watch the eclipse. They should avoid going out or doing anything that includes Sun exposure.
Solar Eclipse 2023: Astrological remedies to follow
It is thought that the impacts of a Surya Grahan can last up to six months. However, proper remedial measures and a little guidance from astrologers can save you from malefic effects and other problems and issues. We have some simple remedies and astrological solutions which would help you curb the negative impacts of the 2023 Solar eclipse:
- Plant a Shwetark tree and nurture it on a regular basis. It shall be great if you water it yourself. Treat the plant as your family and look after it properly.
- During the Solar eclipse of 2023, you can make donations. It is believed that doing so wears off the ill effects of the event.
- In case you have a malefic planet Sun in your horoscope, recite the Surya Ashtakam Stotra and strengthen this planet.
- Moreover, you must be respectful and obedient towards your father, especially around the 2023 Surya Grahan.
- Chanting the Aditya Hriday Strota is also a wonderful remedy to wear off the negative consequences of the eclipse phase in the New Year 2023.
For more details on the impacts of the Solar Eclipse in 2023, speak to our astrologers online.
We wish you luck with the eclipse of 2023, and our thanks for visiting PujaBooking!