About Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
Lord Vishnu is an necessary Hindu deity as well called the ‘Preserver of the Universe’. Apart from being a part of the Hindu Trinity, He is majorly worshipped by the Vaishnavas. Vishnu Sahasranama puja contains of reciting the thousand names of Lord Vishnu. There is a deeper meaning connected to every of the one thousand names of Vishnu.
Importance and Significance of Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
Vishnu Sahasranama is a a part of the good Hindu epic Mahabharata. It is one in all the foremost powerful prayers of Lord Vishnu. It is known to bestow prominence, affluence, success, happiness, as well as wisdom. It takes away suffering and leads us to a path of salvation. Different Pujas are performed for totally different intention. The main purpose of Vishnu Sahasranama chanting is believed to clear the mind and keep it calm. When you have a peaceful mind you’re free from delusions and your mind doesn’t hang on useless ideas. This leads to the method of self-realization.
Benefits of Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
Like Vishnu Puja, Vishnu Sahasranama Puja offers blessings in the kind of an extended life. Apart from this there are several advantages like:
- Shower harmony as well as affluence
- Makes way for a healthy mind and body
- Inculcates a sense of wellbeing in life
- Showers strength to face hurdles that one might return across
- Helps in attaining the way to salvation
- Removes the bad effects of an evil eye
- Blessings are accepted to lead a merrily married life