Navratri Durga Path
Navratri Durga Path characterizes the devotion/puja of maa Durga and her 9 avtars. Durga puja is meted out throughout navratri every year. Though there are four types of navratri chaitra navratri and shardiya navratri hold huge importance for hindi spiritual celebrations. In all the 9 days, the primary 3 days are devoted to maa Durga, consequent 3 to deity laxmi and also the last 3 are dedicated to divinity saraswati.
About Navratri puja
- Since our mother keeps us for nine months in her womb before we are born, we take these nine days of Navratras to go back to our source. Hinduism is the only religion in the world which has emphasised to such an extent the motherhood of God.
- The festival is celebrated for nine nights twice in a year. The first Navratri of the year is known as Chaitra Navratra, as it falls in March-April. The second Navratri is held in October-November, which coincides Durga Puja.
- Navratras are celebrated to worship different avatars and forms of goddess Durga (Shailaputri, Brahmachari, Chandragha, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalaratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri). To please goddess Durga, a 9 day fast period is observed. During Navratri pujan, the Durga Sapsati puja and havan with proper procedures and rituals is conducted where each family member gives aahuti and takes blessings from Durga mata. The Durga puja vidhi and processes need to be properly understood and applied. Therefore, a knowledgeable priest well versed in vedic shastras and process is advised.
- After 8 or 9 days of fasting, Navratra pujan is concluded by Ram Navami puja where we perform kanya puja. Nine young girls representing the nine forms of Goddess Durga are worshiped and they are offered kala chana, halwa and puri with dakshina and red chunari as kanjaks.
Why should you do this puja?
To seek blessings from Mother Durga + achieve fame, success and happiness in daily life.
NOTE: This package is applicable for each day of Navratri puja. We offer the puja for each day of Navratra till Ram Navami.
Puja ceremony includes:
- Devi mata havan
- Durga saptshati Paath
- Vrat Udayapan puja
- Navratra durga pujan arti
Significance of Navratri Durga Puja:
Ma Durga is that the type of maa Adhya Sakti who represents the life and also the existence of the globe. she is revered as the supreme energy that’s inherent in everything around. Immortal Hindu deity herself represents the Maha Sakti as she is that the integration of supreme goddesses – Lakshmi, Saraswati and Maha kaali.
her name –durga, means that ‘ ‘the invincible’
Ma Durga is additionally idolised as an emblem of victory over evil. Vedas describe her as a determined deity riding a lion with all types of weapons in every of her 8 hands. The weapons signify the aim she was created for, to hit Mahisasura. every of the weaposns in her eight hands depict the ability to destroy evil in all the directions.
Ma Durga is idolized in a very different avatar on day after day of Navratri, i.e. within the type of Maa Shailputri, Maa Bhramacharini, Maa Chandraghanta, Maa Kushmanda, Skand Mata, Maa Katyayani, Maa Kaalratri, Maa Maha Gauri and Maa Siddidhatri.
Benefits of Organizing a Durga Puja:
- Protection from evil and removal of obstacles.
- Relief from diseases and long ill health.
- For wealth, happiness and prosperity.
- For bravery and building self-assurance.
- Get blessings for a protracted and healthy life.
There are no reviews yet.