Kumbh Vivah is the process of doing marriage with a pot to remove the bad impact from after marriage life. It helps a female to get rid of Manglik dosha in the horoscope. Mangal Graha is the most Malefic Planet or Papi Graha as far as the marriage of a person is considered, and its position in certain houses results in Mangalik dosh. When Mangal or Kuja Graha sits in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th house of the horoscope and sees the 7th house of the Kundali then it is considered as Manglik dosha.
The highest degree of Manglik dosh is observed when Mars sits in the 1st and 7th house. 7th house is termed as the house for marriage or the house for the life partner/spouse. As per Vedic astrology, the effect of Mars in the seventh house is not good to get married and also for married life.
If a Manglik boy/girl is married to a Non-Manglik partner then the event of death or severe accidents have been witnessed by many couples that lead to death, permanent disability of the Non-Manglik spouse. Sun, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu’s placement in the houses mentioned above also forms partial Manglik Dosh.
When to Perform Kumbh Vivah?
- When a female is having Manglik Dosh in the horoscope, she should perform Kumbh Vivah, before marriage.
- A date can also be selected as per the Rashi Nakshatra of the girl.
Benefits of Performing Kumbh Vivah?
- Helps in removal of Mangal Dosha in the Kundali.
- For a long, stable, happy, and fruitful married life.
- Helps in getting rid of second marriage problems.
- Clears any childbirth-related issues caused by mangal.
Book Pandit for Kumbh Vivah. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from reputed institutions.