Engagement is an occasion where there is a formal agreement to get married and families announce the same to society. It is also known as betrothal ceremony, Sagai, Ring ceremony, etc. The engagement ceremony or Sakshagandh is done before Marriage by exchanging rings and performing engagement puja bestows the engaged couples with harmony, bliss, and prosperity. It strengthens the relationship between two families. It also endorses the commitment towards starting a new family.
When to Perform Engagement Puja?
This ceremony is performed on an auspicious Muhurat is selected after going through the Couple’s horoscope.
The engagement ceremony is always held before the wedding ceremony.
Book Panditji/Guruji for Engagement Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
No of Pandit(s) : 1 | Duration : 1-2 hrs
PujaBooking Experienced Acharya/Pandit
- We have a meticulous selection & recruitment process for our Gurujis/ Pandits
- Every Guruji/Pandit has atleast 5+ years of experience
- We ensure that they have completed the necessary Vedic and/or Yagnik studies
- Considering the diversity in rituals, we have on boarded Gurujis/Pandits well-versed in various regional languages and customs
- Our Gurujis/Pandits perform as well as explain the Puja rituals in detail
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation message
- Our team will call you to validate your booking and get additional details, if required
- After validation, our team will assign the best Guruji(s)/Pandit(s) as per your requirement
- Our team will notify concern team to arrange for Samagri if you have selected the option
- Our team will send a reminder to the host one day prior with the Puja and Guruji/Pandit details
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.