About Vasant Panchami Puja
Goddess Saraswati is known as the sign of education, art, culture and music. She is known to be the archive of information. Human beings are conferred with speech, wisdom and learning by her. Vasant Panchami, also known as Basant Panchami in India is celebrated because the festival of deity Saraswati. Vasant Panchami Puja is celebrated on the 5th day of the intense fortnight of the lunar month of Magh (January-February). It is also thought of as the initial day of spring. Goddess Saraswati is adored on Vasant Panchami. As per Hindu scriptures, Basant Panchami is believed to be the birthday day of Goddess Saraswati. Part of the trinity of the Goddesses in Hinduism i.e. Laxmi, Parvati and Saraswati; deity Saraswati is as well self-addressed as goddess Savitri or deity Gayatri. It’s considered extraordinarily frightened and godly to perform Maa Saraswati Puja on the day of Vasant Panchami.
Significance and Importance of Saraswati Puja
Performing Saraswati Puja helps one invoke blessings of the deity. As she represents the accord of intelligence, art, music, fortune and power; by praying to her one can invoke all these in one’s life. Saraswati Puja performed during Navratri holds a special significance. Knowledge seekers across the country believe that worshipping the deity of wisdom can facilitate them gain a lots of abilities and eternal understanding.
Saraswati puja is held with devotion and dedication and the atmosphere is rahter discreet. Simplicity and poise are vital aspects of the Saraswati Puja. The color yellow is sort of significant on this day and is given due importance also.
One can associate with her through the hymn “ॐ ऐम सरस्वत्यै स्वाहा” – to excel in arts, dance and music.
Benefits of Saraswati Puja
- It’s said to facilitate improve the understanding power. while refinement the intellectual powers and memory.
- It can lead us to eternal truth of life and the transcendental information to raise the religious and divine self.
- Performed by anyone who is educate or studying;it’s aforesaid to build information and concentration on studies.
- Art and music lovers are awe-inspired by Devi Saraswati Puja as she is think to be the deity of art and music.
- It consults insight alongside knowledge amidst her devotees and followers.
- While it helps the mind attend peace and power, it makes the intellect stronger and intense.
- It helps to accelerate learning, motivate the demotivated and attend higher ranks of merit; that are among the primary advantages for anyone who is educating himself/herself.